MATTES Dressage Boots - PAIR
These boots were developed in close cooperation with Klaus Balkenhol specifically for dressage work
• The Boots feature a Hard Shell made from highly resistant ABS plastic, only on the inside, covered with butt leather.
• The Hard Shells are designed not to touch the fetlock joint. The lower edges of the shell are wide enough not to touch the fetlock.
• The outside area of the fetlock joint is left completely open.
• The boots come with a detachable lambskin lining, this avoids any pressure points and friction, it also absorbs sweat.
• The edges of the boots must not overlap when closing!
Our design ensures completely free movement of the joint. There is no need for protection at the outside of the joint in Dressage, therefore it is best to have nothing there. On the inside, the Hard Shell is absolutely essential.
SOLD IN PAIRS
There is a possibility of dye bleeding from dark or bright coloured sheepskin onto light coloured quilt. A slight staining is possible from dark or bright coloured wool onto the hair of grey/light coloured horses. Fading of the wools surface is also possible, due to the composition of the horses sweat, which varies horse to horse.
*Please note- There are no returns on custom ordered products, All Mattes items are custom orders. Please ensure you have selected the correct style, size and colours.
Please note all Mattes orders are made per customer order, Allow 6-8 weeks turn around time.