Finally, after a long wait we have great news for our customers! Our push for SNELL E2001 and PAS015 to be added to the 2017 regulations have been approved! So you can continue to ride in your HS1 and RXC1 helmets in confidence. You can read the full update here: http://www.equestrian.org.au/news/helmet-regulations-updated
Please contact us for further information.
*Terms & Conditions apply.
From Equestrian Australia:
As per the EA General Regulations, Article 122.2: Dress and Salute, the following will apply:
Except where Sport Rules allows otherwise, riders and drivers competing in an EA competition, must wear an approved helmet with the chin strap fastened at all times. The same is recommended when riding a horse at any time.
Protective headgear must conform with one of the current approved safety standards:
- Current Australian standard AS/NZS 3838 (2006 onwards) provided they are SAI Global marked.
- New Australian standard ARB HS 2012 provided they are SAI Global marked
- Current American standards ASTM F1163 (2004a or 04a onwards) provided they are SEI marked, or SNELL E2001.
- Current British standard PAS 015 (1998 or 2011) provided they are BSI Kitemarked.
- Interim European Standard VG1 (01.040: 2014-12) provided they are BSI Kitemarked **UPDATE 21/10/16 now to read with or without BSI Kitemark.
SAI Global marked: